Palm Beach County GOP’s Lincoln Day Dinner
West: “Take your message and get the hell out of the United States of America!”
Allen West told the liberals where to take their message, straight out!
“Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America,”
President Obama and the Democrat establishment believe in equality of achievement, not equality of opportunity. This means they want to offer a guarantee of success to everyone — which means they will take from one group to give to another.
That’s a very different view from mine, and I believe, from that of most Americans. I grew up believing that the government didn’t “owe” me anything. My entire family succeeded because we embraced the values which our Founders espoused. We believed in hard work and a level playing field. We won by playing by the rules.
Obama and the Democrat leadership want to change the rules. They want to turn the government’s safety net into a hammock and knock people off the ladders so others can climb. That’s not what this nation stands for. ~ Allen West
16 Questions The Media would ask Obama if he were a republican. But wait, why is Congress not asking themselves these questions to promote their own action over inaction??
During the practically endless series of Republican debates, we have heard almost every question imaginable asked to Republican candidates – if by every question imaginable, you mean horribly slanted, often irrelevant questions designed to make them look bad and help Obama. We’ve heard questions about contraceptives, religion, Newt’s angry ex-wife, Gardasil, etc., etc., etc. So, what would happen if the mainstream media treated Barack Obama the exact same way that they treat Republicans? The questions might sound a little something like this.
- Numerous Mexican citizens and an American citizen have been killed with weapons knowingly provided to criminals by our own government during Operation Fast and Furious. If Eric Holder was aware that was going on, do you think he should step down as Attorney General? Were you aware that was going on and if so, shouldn’t you resign?
- In 2010 you said Solyndra, which gave your campaign a lot of money, was “leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.” Today, Solyndra is bankrupt and the taxpayers lost $500 million on loans that your administration was well aware might never be paid off when you made them. What do you say to people who say this is evidence of corruption in your administration?
- Unions invested a lot of time and money in helping to get you elected. In return, they gained majority control of Chrysler, the taxpayers lost 14 billion dollars on General Motors and General Motors received a special 45 billion dollar tax break. What do you say to people who view this as corruption on a scale never before seen in American history?
- Through dubious means, you and your allies in Congress managed to push through an incredibly unpopular health care bill that helped lead to the worst election night for the Democratic Party in 50 years. Since the bill has passed, many of your claims about the bill have proven to be untrue. For example, we now know the bill won’t lower costs and despite your assurances to the contrary, big companies like McDonald’s say they may drop health care because of the health care reform. Since the American people have rejected your health care reform and it doesn’t do what you said it would, shouldn’t you work with the Republicans to repeal it?
- When you took office, gas was $1.79 per gallon. Since then, you’ve demonized the oil industry, dramatically slowed offshore drilling, blocked ANWR, and killed the Keystone Pipeline. Now, gas is $3.34 per gallon. How much higher do you anticipate driving gas prices?
- Occupy Wall Street has been protesting against Wall Street and the richest 1 percent in America. You are in the top 1 percent of income earners in America and you have collected more cash from Wall Street than any other President in history. So, aren’t you exactly the sort of politician that Occupy Wall Street wants to get rid of?
- How do you decide which foreign leaders to submissively bow towards and why do you think that’s appropriate for an American President?
- If they could, don’t you think the Nobel Committee would take back the Nobel Peace Prize that you were awarded?
- You made bipartisanship one of the central themes of your campaign in 2008. Yet, you’ve worked to push bills through Congress with almost no Republican support, spent much less time negotiating with Congress than George Bush, and you’ve said things like, “But, I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.” Why did you decide to break your campaign promise to pursue bipartisanship?
- America lost its AAA credit rating for the first time under your watch. What do you think you should have done differently to have prevented that historic failure?
- You cut more than 500 billion dollars out of Medicare to fund your wildly unpopular health care reform bill. Given that Medicare is running in the red already, don’t you think it’s irresponsible to cut money out of one entitlement program, that millions of seniors depend on — to put it into a risky new entitlement program?
- Back in July, you said, “Nobody’s looking to raise taxes right now. We’re talking about potentially 2013 and the out years.” Since you plan to raise taxes if you’re elected and you’ve had kind words for a value added tax, shouldn’t every American expect a tax increase if you’re reelected?
- In 2006 a democrat controlled congress started making demands and by the end of 2008, they demanded George Bush sign a $Trillion bailout package for American banks that ended up extending world-wide. This amounts to economic terrorism that continues to this very day, with another Trillion in ‘stimulus’ has been spread and you desire to request another and still cannot manage to persuade your own democrat senate leader Harry Reid to submit a constitution required budget for over 1000 days! How long to you plan to hold this economic terrorism over the heads and shoulders of every citizen of the United States of America?
- Your stimulus bill cost more in real dollars than the moon landing and the interstate highway system combined. What do we have to show for all of that money spent?
- Members of your administration promised that the trillion-dollar stimulus would keep unemployment under 8 percent. Instead, we’ve had 35+ months of 8% and above unemployment. Doesn’t that mean we wasted a trillion dollars on nothing?
- Do you feel your self to be above the law, Mr Obama?? When a Georgia court has subpoenaed you and your attorney to be present to answer challenges to your eligibility to be on the ballot for 2012, brought about by citizens of the state of Georgia, and you fail to show and then try to bully the court to stop the proceedings, it seems you are evading the law. How do you plan to recover from a ruling not in your favor? What will happen when Illinois, Massachusetts, Alabama, and New Hampshire follow suit.
Well Representative West we do indeed have a problem that has festered into a full-blown BOIL about to erupt all over the faces of every sitting congressman. It is one thing for the media to ignore these questions, however not even all of these questions have been hammered upon by our elected republican officials sworn to uphold the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. In deed, why has congress not even bothered to ask these questions to themselves that would have led to absolute impeachment and imprisonment for treason, subversion, fraud, sedition, murder, and economic terrorism.
West: “Take your message and get the hell out of the United States of America!”
Right On Congressman West, Right On, take it to the END ZONE!