Skip to content

Eligibility Matter A Distraction? NO 86% TO YES 13%- KARL ROVE WRONG!

April 6, 2011

Yea ….that 86% is at over 200,000 people!

Ya see Karl, …..it was not a distraction to Obama himself who demanded to see McCain’s Birth Certificate.  Everyone in America KNOWS, John Sidney McCain was born to TWO American parents, WHO WERE ON OFFICIAL BUSINESS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, located to PANAMA!  However, you did not hear me or other Americans scream over the fact that congress had to actually certify John McCain’s eligibility.

I screamed at John McCain for not asking the same thing in KIND back to Obama!  And he would not!  John McCain actually threw in the towel I think it was related to Obama’s eligibility.  There were about 100 of us who blogged for McCain on his national campaign site….her refused to let the bloggers discuss Obama’s birth certificate??

Now why would that be???  It is sure not because it is no ones business, because as President you give up all privacy!  You are one, everyone who is alive, and conscious, and if you live in the United States, knows almost every detail about, cause if we do not, you cannot govern.  Sure does greatly lessen your chances…..and no one knows Obama!

So Why Did Howard and Nancy Falsify a Federal Document….2 theories

So Karl, you are saying the drama queens, Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean changed the wording on the “Certification of Eligibility” to CREATE a FALSE DRAMA on a birth certificate THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS ????  That is beyond stupidity!  No, does that one pass the smell test….

Then Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean should face charges for such behavior.  It should be promoted by the democrat party for creating unnecessary controversies, but I believe it to be FEDERAL FRAUD to change a FEDERAL Document.  Playing jokes???  So produce it and when it shows him born in Hawaii, we will have done EXACTLY what he did to JOHN MCCAIN, the RIGHT THING BY MANDATE OF THE CONSTITUTION.  Then the public can analyse if his father WAS British subject Barack Obama or Communist leader Frank Marshall Davis. Then we can go from there…..

Ah…..no wonder OBAMA he announced his campaign TODAY!

http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/results/id/11?PROMO_CODE=BEEE-1

I think Americans KNOW a COLB is NOT a Birth certificate… what do you think???

Could it be because we deal with those things D A I L Y ? ?  DUH!

 

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL!  Progressives try to change definition of Natural Born Citizen and American citizens say NO FREAKING WAY!

But did YOU know that the birth certificate issue is not just about BHO??? It is a straight up manipulation of the conversation of  impending subsequent legislation. States are moving to ban birthright citizenship for illegals (A GOOD THING RIGHT???? Maybe NOT!.)… it is one of those “watch the right hand manuver”..while the treacherous left tries to pass unconstitutional legislation.  This  is where THEY WILL WRITE LEGISLATION IN TO LAW …..upholding A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN from  only ONE AMERICAN PARENT, and something tells me they will do it retroactively!  Switcharoo!!

But:

Neither the 14th Amendment nor Wong Kim Ark make one a Natural Born Citizen

“The Fourteenth Amendment only tells us who may become members of the community called the United States, i.e., those born on U.S. soil or naturalized and subject to the jurisdiction thereof are U.S. “citizens”. The amendment was needed because under Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1856), slaves and their descendents, whether free or not, were not considered as being members of that community even though born on U.S. soil and unlike the American Indians subject to the jurisdiction thereof. But the amendment only allowed these slaves and their descendents to become a member of the U.S. community by making them U.S. citizens. Once those persons or anybody else (e.g. Wong Kim Ark) so became a member of the U.S. community (became a U.S. citizen by birth on U.S. soil or through naturalization), then that person could join with another U.S. citizen and procreate a child on U.S. soil who would then be an Article II “natural-born Citizen.”

…AND THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!  Bit It is ALSO about :

A democrat party that would lie and falsify a document (Howard and Nancy) for a candidate that could push through an EXTREMIST socialist agenda by creating a false drama on an Existent Birth Certificate!  to keep away the focus !

OR

It is about a democrat party that would lie and falsify a document (Howard and Nancy) for a candidate that could push through an EXTREMIST socialist agenda by creating a false DOCUMENT on an NON-Existent Birth Certificate, because momentum was with Obama.


It is about a democrat party that would lie for a candidate, EITHER WAY!


And it is about his Marxist-Socialist tendencies. (Would A Socialist lie about the birth certificate??)
It is about taking over the Auto Industry against the voice of WE the PEOPLE! (Would a man who can tune out his fellow citizens completely, lie about his birth certificate??)
It is about shoving the UN-constitutional, 2000 page Obamacare bill down the throats of Americans on Christmas Eve on a party line vote, again AGAINST the voice of we the people. Could not get it done the right way, in the light of day…because laws that are unconstitutional CANNOT take effect, and cannot enforced!..(so would someone who would scheme such a plan, lie about their birth certificate??)

It is about funding Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al Qaeda, (Would a man who would think nothing of committing TREASON, lie about his Birth Certificate??? I ask YOU????)

It is about siding with 11 Nations over The Great State of Arizona on the immigration issue. (Would a man who so easily turned his back on his countryman, lie about his birth certificate?)

It is about giving the Unions too much power, when those who would conspire against the taxpayers, should ever be on public service payrolls as most of Americans have already ridden that bicycle! (They have not forgotten the last mess Ronald Regan had to clean up.  Would those who have an agenda on unions one day, turn and deny it to be his agenda, and the next day, yet again get in to office and instill the agenda , lie about his birth certificate???)

It is about his history of teaching his students deceptive practices of Alinsky and Cloward-Piven as manipulation to deceive, and upholding the practice as good! (Hillary is right there with him, there is nothing Hill-Billy would not do get their way….(So would a man who teaches deception lie about his birth certificate!)
It is about Barack Obama playing the race card…..BECAUSE WE HAVE ASK MANY WHITE MEN THROUGHOUT HISTORY TO SHOW THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE! (Would a man who manipulate a race in his favor against actual national history, lie about his birth certificate??)

It is about the CHURCH of DECEPTION AND HATE ..and its hateful pastor….he Attended for 20 years ( Would a man who sat and listened to garbage of hate the white men, lie about his birth certificate)

It is about following the edicts of a shadow government on policy to conspire against free enterprise, private business, the Constitution as the Law of the Land AND INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM. (Would a man who was out to illegally change our form of government without the consent of the governed lie about his Birth Certificate??

Would someone who had a seditious and treasonist motives lie to get into the White House??  Or would someone who lied about their identity sell out the USA from the office of POTUS???  That was the ENTIRE reason for being Constitutionally Natural Born to be POTUS/VPOTUS!  There is always enough treachery within, why invite trouble from the outside.

So who knows???  Obama

It is about 50 Impeachable Offenses

IT IS ABOUT ALL OF THE ABOVE!

A conversation with Karl Rove.

Me: YOU ARE NOT AN IMAM

> MESSAGE:
>
> ….AND THIS IS AMERICA.
>
> As much as I disagree with the freaking truther movement, and as angry as they have made me, I went in and came out ALIVE…..so I defend their right to think as they conclude, if that is possible after studying the facts. …
>
> YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON THE “BIRTHER” THING IS …….ASTOUNDING!
>
> OBAMA’S FATHER WAS A BRITISH SOVEREIGN!
>
> WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU KARL ROVE, TO UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF NATURAL BORN……. AS PER THE CONSTITUTION…………BUT YOU CAN GIVE A 10 MINUTE DISSERTATION ON ……….FORENSIC ACCOUNTING OF THE 2012 BUDGET!!
>
> I HAVE TO FREAKING STICK UP FOR YOU CONSTANTLY, AND DEFEND MY REASON FOR EVEN LISTENING TO YOU,
>
> AND YET YOU WILL NOT SPEAK THE TRUTH ON THE MOST SIMPLE OF MATTERS!
>
> AND NO MATTER WHERE I  STAND YOU ARE THE LIAR, BUT I AM THE BAD GUY….WHICH MEANS …..America is growing weary of that crap.
>
> Now I do not really care about jerking him out of office……I just want to strengthen the constitution so this never happens again, and a man with 10 freaking alias’ and a fake SS is never, EVER my president, EVER again.  And to think I dare accuse the Donald of being a con man….
>
> I am kinda wishing I HAD BEEN  that little girl on your street….that gave you the bloody nose….
>
> ……go play golf or something.
>
> Sarah Palin will take over from here, and that is if it hair-lips everyone in Texas or not.  She is the peoples choice.
>
> May God reach the hearts of those who lie for a living on things great or small……
>
>
> YOU have misled the nation on this issue…..IT IS FREAKING ABOUT HIS FATHER..IT IS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION….IT IS THAT NO ONE BOTHERED TO REALLY LOOK AT THE ISSUE!..THE SUPREME COURT HAS ALREADY ADMITTED THIS AS WELL AS CONGRESS…….
> I SUPPOSE YOU MISSED THOSE PARTS.
>
> I DARE YOU TO CALL ME AND ARGUE THIS OUT…..BRING ME TO YOUR SIDE…..GO AHEAD…
>
> MY NUMBER IS IN THE PHONE BOOK!  GOOGLE IT!
>
> arrrRGH!

Karl:

There are several million Americans born on US soil with one parent a US citizen and one not a US citizen and every one of those children is a US citizen at their birth.

The president likes having some conservatives stuck on arguing he’s not a citizen because the vast majority of Americans accept that he is and it takes time away from conservatives making the case against his failing policies.

Me : JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS A US CITIZEN, DOES NOT MAKE THEM A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, NOT ALL ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!

AS PER THE CONSTITUTION!

Karl: if they are born in the united states and meet the Constitution age requirements, they are

Me: THAT IS NOT TRUE! ………………..IF THAT WERE SO, WE WOULD HAVE HAD A NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN AS PRESIDENT AFTER 200 YEARS..right off the reservation……..NATIVE Americans WHICH UNFORTUNATELY HAS APPLIED TO OUR NATIVE TRIBES, ALSO APPLIES TO THOSE CHILDREN BORN TO PARENTS WHERE ONE OR BOTH HAVE..ALLEGIANCE TO OTHER NATION(S).  BY PATERNITY HE WAS BRITISH SOVEREIGN-AMERICAN……

YES,….. THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO  THE OFFICE OF POTUS………AND WE COULD ALWAYS END UP WITH A LIAR WHO IS ELIGIBLE…..that is for sure. …Do not like that?????  there is this instrument called AMENDMENT…..ever heard of that process….there are rulings to determine these things…..in gray areas.. called Courts ……our judges….are able to decipher those gray areas…..but not a blanket pearl of wisdom dribbling from the lips Karl Rove, does not cut it,   Go through the process to correctly change it…with states votes and ratification.

…..but do not lie to cover a lie, that, the supreme court already admitted they are trying to avoid, and congress admitted they never bothered to check.  You are in favor of abolishing birthright citizenship.  My family goes back to the Mayflower, and includes native American tribes….

Native Born? (Children to Mexican Nationals Is an example)/ Naturalized American  or where one or both parents allegiance is NOT to America.  NOT eligible for POTUS! per the constitution as it stands.
Natural Born both Parents are American citizens or have complied with immigration to become citizens and declared Allegiance

ME……..now that brings up another barrel of monkeys doesn’t it…..officially adopted by a Indonesian and no record of repatriation to this country by his mother….or step father….
And low and behold…….he has been allowed to create a crisis of epic proportion with our allies…..

Well….I am starting to think a few Christians are thinking along the line of the Iranian supreme leader…”.IF WE KEEP OUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT WHAT WE KNOW WE CAN BRING ON ARMAGEDDON???  right???…LOL!!!

Wow…I guarantee that POLL that Bill told you about…WAS TRUE…..but not about being Kenyan, but more about just NOT being eligible …..and you look like the unstudied and ill prepared on the subject!

Karl: Please, this conversation is at an end.

No person born of an American mother and a foreign father has been declared anything but a “natural-born citizen.”
You have fallen for President Obama’s trap — hook, line and sinker and I will leave you to flail around alone.
REALLY???
http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/10/18/4-supreme-court-cases-define-natural-born-citizen/

“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives or indigenes are those born in the country of parents who are citizens. Society not being able to subsist and to perpetuate itself but by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.

“The inhabitants, as distinguished from citizens, are strangers who are permitted to settle and stay in the country. Bound by their residence to the society, they are subject to the laws of the state while they reside there, and they are obliged to defend it…

Karl really and truly, you need to study!  It is not about single mothers…..WHAT MATTERS IS THE STATUS OF THE ABSENT, MISSING OR DEAD PARENT!  Were they stranger (foreigner or CITIZEN??)  He was foreigner…

Shanks v. Dupont, 28 U.S. 3 Pet. 242 242 (1830)

Ann Scott was born in South Carolina before the American revolution, and her father adhered to the American cause and remained and was at his death a citizen of South Carolina. There is no dispute that his daughter Ann, at the time of the Revolution and afterwards, remained in South Carolina until December, 1782. Whether she was of age during this time does not appear. If she was, then her birth and residence might be deemed to constitute her by election a citizen of South Carolina. If she was not of age, then she might well be deemed under the circumstances of this case to hold the citizenship of her father, for children born in a country, continuing while under age in the family of the father, partake of his national character as a citizen of that country. Her citizenship, then, being prima facie established, and indeed this is admitted in the pleadings, has it ever been lost, or was it lost before the death of her father, so that the estate in question was, upon the descent cast, incapable of vesting in her? Upon the facts stated, it appears to us that it was not lost and that she was capable of taking it at the time of the descent cast.

AMERICANS HAVE STUDIED KARL!

It does not matter where he was born, if he is the son of  Barack Obama, from Kenya, HE IS Ineligible !

Now more on the ACTUAL document!


WND Exclusive


BORN IN THE USA?

Hawaii elections clerk: Obama ‘caught fibbing’

But will president be ‘frog-marched from office’ over eligibility issue?


Posted: April 06, 2011
7:11 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

The former Hawaii elections official who maintains there’s no long-form birth certificate for Barack Obama in the Aloha State is now saying the president and his aides have been “caught fibbing” about Obama’s background, and the “embarrassing” situation is making it difficult to fess up to the truth.


President Barack Obama in the Oval Office April 4, 2011

Tim Adams, who was senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu during the 2008 campaign, made the statements in a two-hour interview with a group looking to disprove claims made by so-called birthers, those challenging Obama’s legal qualification to be president.

“I think people believe there’s been some kind of cover-up. And I don’t think it’s some big nefarious conspiracy. I think it’s politics as usual,” Adams said March 31 on Reality Check Radio, an Internet program on BlogTalkRadio.

“Barack Obama’s official autobiography was put out to the public for the public’s consumption and we all know politicians – they have a public persona, it’s created for consumption by the electorate – and I think that they’ve been caught fibbing, and it’s embarrassing.”

Be the first to get the new eligibility book signed by Jerome Corsi and help get TV commercials on the air to bust this issue wide open!

But Adams, who described himself as “pretty much a liberal” who backed Hillary Clinton in the campaign, thinks the president should produce a long-form birth certificate if he has one, even if it contains information that does not go along with the narrative proffered so far by Obama and his surrogates.

“I think as much trauma as all this has caused,” Adams said, “I think if Barack Obama has lied about where he was born or if there’s something about his birth that he doesn’t want people to publicly know, if he would come out and simply say something like that, I think most people would go, ‘Oh, OK,’ and they would go on about their business ’cause they’ve got a thousand more important things to do.”

(Story continues below)

Adams burst onto the national scene last June after claiming his superiors at the elections office in Honolulu checked with the state health department and local hospitals, only to find out that none had Obama’s long-form birth certificate, a document specifying the hospital where he was born and the attending physician.


Tim Adams, the former senior elections clerk for Honolulu in 2008

While not having access to Hawaii Department of Health birth records, Adams says his office had access to numerous databases to verify people’s identities, including the Social Security database, driver’s licenses, passports, tax and banking records, police files and the national crime computer.

He said elections officials themselves have been embarrassed by the disclosure about accessing criminal records, saying, “They were not happy about it when they found out about it.”

He has since signed an affidavit swearing to his allegations.

As the controversy over eligibility has resurfaced recently with billionaire developer and potential Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump suggesting Obama’s presidency could be illegal, Adams is not expecting the commander in chief to be removed from office.

“That gets into the extremist fantasies that somehow they’re going to frog-march Barack Obama out of the White House – it’s never going to happen,” said Adams.

“Barack Obama was given permission to run for office. Barack Obama won the election. He is the president of the United States. The more extremist people out there try to, you know, bring up this issue that he’s not legitimately president. It doesn’t hold water. You can’t say, once you give the man permission to run, and he wins the election, that he’s not president. It’s not going to happen.”

At one point in the interview, one of the questioners, who ironically never provided his real name and only went by an alias, challenged Adams about the “short-form” birth certificate, also known as a certification of live birth, or COLB, that has been displayed on the Internet.

This short-form “certification of live birth” released by the Obama campaign in 2008 does not have the name of the hospital or an attending physician, which would be included on a long-form “certificate of live birth,” which has never been produced by Obama.

It notes a birthplace of Honolulu, but does not specify a hospital or doctor.

The radio hosts suggested that Janice Okubo, the public information officer for the state health department had previously vouched for the authenticity of the COLB, though in reality she has refused to do so. But Adams maintained the online scanned image is fraudulent.

Adams was asked, “So you’re calling Janice Okubo a liar?”

“Yes,” Adams responded, “if she’s saying that that document that is sitting out there on the Internet is an actual document because we can prove it’s not in about 30 seconds. Because it’s altered.”

Long-form birth certificates from 1961 still exist, including one released by Susan Nordyke, who was born in Honolulu Aug. 5, 1961, the day after Obama’s alleged birth.


Copy of original long-form birth certificate of Susan Nordyke, born in Honolulu the day after Obama’s reported birthdate. Obama has never produced any document like this.

In response to a direct question from WND, Okubo refused to authenticate either of the two versions of President Obama’s short-form certification of live birth, posted online – neither the image produced by the Obama campaign nor images released by FactCheck.org.


FactCheck.org image of COLB released August 2008

Image of date stamp on rear of FactCheck.org document

Image of seal on FactCheck.org document

Close-up of FactCheck.org document

“I happen to be a trained document researcher, by the way,” Adams continued, “and have worked with the Hawaii Historical Association and have worked in the state archives. So I do know what a document is.”

Adams says he even offered the current Democratic governor of the state, Neil Abercrombie, his personal assistance to help verify any long-form birth certificate if it were ever produced.

“Governor Abercrombie said that he was afraid that even if they managed to bring out the original birth certificate or a copy of the original birth certificate, there would still be people who would say, ‘Oh, it’s a forgery, oh, it’s a fake,’ whatever. I told him that if he wanted help convincing people it was real, I would be happy to do so. If he actually had the birth certificate. I got nothing back from the man.”

Abercrombie made national headlines earlier this year when he publicly sought to bring closure to the issue, and then explained he couldn’t find Obama’s long-form birth certificate, only some sort of written notation.

“It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down,” Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser.

Adams explained, “He found a registration, he found an archive notation. He did not find a birth certificate. You’ll never see one from him.”

Adams also commented on a mysterious letter purportedly sent by Obama to Honolulu’s Kapi’olani Medical Center in January 2009 in which the president ostensibly declared the facility his place of birth. It was read aloud by Abercrombie at the hospital’s centennial celebration.


A photograph taken by the Kapi’olani Medical Center for WND shows a letter allegedly written by President Obama on embossed White House stationery in which he declares the Honolulu hospital to be “the place of my birth,” The hospital, after publicizing the letter then refusing to confirm it even existed, is now vouching for its authenticity, but not its content. The White House has yet to verify any aspect of the letter.

“I know there was a letter that they refuse now to show to public scrutiny, that, as far as I can tell, didn’t come from either President Obama – where it came from is a matter of conjecture. Some people think that somebody in Washington … who’s now a governor may have written it,” Adams said. “Whether that letter is valid or not, all that letter proves is if President Obama wrote the Kapi’olani Hospital letter congratulating them on – I think it was their 100th anniversary.”

As WND has reported, the White House has refused to confirm if it wrote or sent the letter, or if the information it contains is accurate.

Kapi’olani has used the letter for fundraising purposes, and the FBI has said there could be federal charges filed if the letter is not authentic.


Kapi’olani used a letter, allegedly written by President Obama in which he declares his birthplace to be at the facility, to solicit donations in its spring 2009 edition of its Inspire Magazine. The hospital, after refusing to confirm the letter even existed, is now vouching for its authenticity but not its content. The White House has refused to confirm both the letter and its content. The FBI and Secret Service have indicated criminal charges are possible if a fraudulent letter from the White House is being used to raise funds.

“It would be a charity-fraud scheme,” said FBI spokesman Steve Kodak. “It would be investigated by us or the Secret Service. We both have jurisdiction over that.”

Adams, who personally believes Obama is eligible for president simply because his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was an American citizen, is hoping laws are passed clarifying the meaning of “natural born citizen,” which is what the U.S. Constitution specifies for presidents.

Adams thinks anyone born on U.S. soil, irrespective of their parents’ heritage or citizenship, should be eligible. Still, he’s urging the president to release his long-form birth certificate from wherever he was born to resolve the controversy.

“The fact is, we’ve had one person all along who could simply end this, who supposedly has the document in his possession, and that’s President Obama,” said Adams. “He could end this. I really wish he would.”

Despite the fact major newspapers and broadcast networks have avoided interviewing Adams or probing his allegations, the former official who supervised about 50 people in Honolulu said he seriously considered leaving the United States because of the disruption to his life and threats against him after going public with his claims.

“When all this happened, it was nuts. It was a mess,” he said. “I really got to the point [where] I thought, ‘I’m going to have to leave the country.’ I don’t get nearly as much grief now, either professionally or otherwise. But it was really bad for a while. It got really violent. There are some really kind of dangerous people out there.”

Read more: Hawaii elections clerk: Obama ‘caught fibbing’http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=283865#ixzz1IqIOKijv

There is Always Time to Ensure We are Following Our Internal Mandates FIRST!  Follow the Constitutional Mandates, and cut the size of government, in order to ensure the Republic is Secure, then we can help others!  Otherwise just skip the oath upon taking office !

 

 

Now why would that be???  It is sure not because it is no ones business, because as President you give up all privacy!  You are one, everyone who is alive, and conscious, and if you live in the United States, knows almost every detail about, cause if we do not, you cannot govern.  Sure does greatly lessen your chances…..and no one knows Obama!
Advertisements

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: